The remote service system “Direct Banking” allows you saving time; you can get the actual information on your accounts and send electronic documents (payment orders in national and foreign currencies, applications for currency operations) without visiting the Bank. System is convenient and simple to use, ensures confidentiality of sent and received data, enables you more efficiently managing your resources and provides all necessary reference information.
Direct Banking system allows performing the following banking operations:
Without leaving your office, you can:
- collect and send the payment documents;
- buy sell and convert the currencies;
- receive and print payment documents received from the other payers;
- receive operative information on the balance at your accounts;
- control status of posting payment documents;
- keep the base of payment documents; it is possible to keep the several organisation bases and control several accounts for one organisation through the system;
- prepare and print the statements;
- form account (document registry, turnover of amounts at the account);
- create typical documents on basis of templates;
- receive normative-reference information (banks, currency, currency exchange rates references, etc);
- receive and issue payment document for working in other accounting software; flexibly define (administer) customers’ rights.
Direct Banking system ensures reliable protection of the transferred information; in particular:
- entering the system is protected by the registry entry password and EDS (electronic digital signature) personal key password;
- registry entry will be blocked in case of six-time entering incorrect password;
- the strict two-way authentication of customer in case of attempting to exchange the data on server (in case of erroneous authentication the information processing is ceased); At each case of sending the payment documents to the bank, the customer shall sign them by the personal electronic digital signature (EDS) with the use of personal electronic key, which can be password protected. The Bank is obliged to check the key;
- the transferred documents are encrypted by the transportation key;
- data exchange channels are protected by the SSL protocol;
- data exchange channels are protected by the VPN means (Win 32 client).