Agriculture-Produce in Georgia
This credit finances creation of the new agricultural enterprise (including hi-tech farm, greenhouse enterprise, poultry farm and so on) or expansion/re-equipment of existing one. Purchase of a working capital may also be considered.
|Interest rate||From 11%. The state program is co-financing 10% of this interest rate.|
|Maximum amount of loan||From 600,00 - up to 2,000,000 USD (equivalent in GEL)|
|Term of loan||1-120 months|
|Repayment schedule||Equal / unequal monthly installments|
|Maximum allowance period*||24 months|
|Purpose||Fixed / operating assets|
* The Grace Period is determined on the basis of your business`s specificities.
Agriculture - Advantages of the 8th Component:
- Large, long-term loan for purchase of fixed assets for the agricultural field + up to 60 month credit for working capital;
- The possibility of determining a long-term Grace Period gives an opportunity to custom-fit credit repayment schedule with characteristics of your business, namely seasonality;
- Besides, The State Program also co-finances interest rate of the borrower by 10%. This means, that if you have a 11% interest rate loan at the VTB Bank and you are honestly fulfilling your obligations, your annual interest rate is reduced by 10% and makes only annual 1%!
- The borrower must have written confirmation from the Agricultural Project Management Agency on co-funding and secondary guarantee;
- A borrower or the management of an enterprise must have relevant knowledge and experience of business conduct in this field.
For the additional information please apply the nearest branch of the Bank.