Agro invest loan – within the framework of state program
This loan is issued for establishment of the new agricultural enterprises and re-equipment of the existing businesses by the new technologies, including: food processing companies, infrastructural enterprises, intensive type of primary agricultural enterprises.
|Interest rate||From 11%. The state program is co-financing 11% of this interest rate.|
|Maximum amount of loan||Up to USD 600,000 (equivalent in GEL)|
|Term of loan||1-84 months|
|Repayment schedule||Equal / unequal monthly instalments|
|Maximum allowance period*||11 months|
* Allowance period is determined on basis of seasonality of your agro business, and the installments for such allowance months is reduced or totally eliminated, and the amount reallocated for the non-allowance period.
Advantages of agro invest loan:
- Long-term loan for purchase of the equipment by the agricultural food processing companies;
- Existence of the long allowance period allows tailoring repayment schedule to the specificity and seasonality of your agro business;
- The state program is co-financing 11% of the 11% interest rate. In the other words, if you have the VTB Bank subsidised agro loan at interest rate of 11% and you comply with all the requirements, your interest rate will be reduced by 11% and equals annual 0%!
- Agro business activities of the borrower shall be in compliance with the country’s legislation and shall not contradict with the funding policies of the Bank;
- The client shall have at least one-season experience of working in agro business.
For the additional information please apply the nearest branch of the Bank.