Using the remote banking system “Bank-Client” enables our customers to save time, swiftly receive information regarding accounts and send electronic documents (payment orders in national and foreign currency, applications on currency transactions) without the need to visit the bank; the system is user-friendly and simple, ensures confidentiality of information/data received and to be transferred; using Bank-Client enables our customers to be more effective in managing resources, moreover that the system is backed with useful information pack.
Using “Bank-Client” our customers are able to complete the following transactions without the need to leave the office:
- Compile and send tax documents;
- Buy, sell and convert currency or process FX deals;
- Receive and print payment orders;
- Swiftly receive information on current account balances;
- Control processing of payment orders;
- Create base of payment orders; also, create and manage several bases for more than one companies;
- Extract and print statements;
- Form accounts (document registry, turnover on the account);
- Create and print typical documents on the basis of templates;
- Receive handful information (banks, currency, exchange rates and other info);
- Receive and issue payment documents for use in other accounting software; administer the program (flexible way to define system user rights).
Using “Bank-Client” is a reliable way to protect information flow through the following:
- Entering the system is protected by the registry entry password and EDS (electronic digital signature) personal password key;
- Registry entry is blocked after entering incorrect password six times;
- Strict two-way authentication of customer while attempting to exchange data on server (in case of failed authentication, data processing is halted);
- When sending payment order to the bank through the system, customer signs with EDS through the personal electronic key that can be protected by password; the key is verified by the bank;
- Transferred documents are encrypted by the transportation key;
- Data exchange channel is protected by the SSL protocol;
- Date exchange channel is protected by the VPN (Win 32 client).